Monday, February 09, 2009

Schilling Wants All Names Released

Curt Schilling has spoken out on his blog 38 PITCHES. He wants the powers-that-be to release ALL the names of the supposedly confidential survey that listed the players who tested positive for steroids. Here's part of what he had to say...

"I'd be all for the 104 positives being named, and the game moving on if that is at all possible," former Boston ace Curt Schilling wrote on his blog Sunday. We can't be shocked by any names, any more," Schilling said in his blog."

I'm with him...he makes a lot of sense. But other players, such as ex-Red Sox player Sean Casey, are against releasing any more names. Why? Read on...

"...because it was supposed to be a survey test and those results were supposed to be confidential," he said. "The only reason we opened up the collective bargaining agreement was on those terms."

Hey Sean, you play, you pay. I'm with Curt on this one, even if some Red Sox and ex-Red Sox players are included. Thanks for stopping in once more...I didn't know I had two Monday posts in me. See ya.

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2009 8:47 PM, Blogger Moose said...

I agree with Schil. Jason Varitek? He's a name I've heard spread around lately . . . I doubt that, though, he's a stand-up guy. He's with Boras, though, so you never know . . .

 
At 2/10/2009 4:31 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Just because Tek's agent is BorASS doesn't mean he's not a great guy. He's a Red Sox through and through, Moose. And yes, THIS time Schill is dead on right. Hey, thanks for reading me. Spring training is right around the corner!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home