Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Knowing That Thumb...Part Who Knows????

My thanks go out to OVER THE MONSTER. They are great guys and great news gathering members of Red Sox Nation. In my last post I mentioned this...how could the Boston Red Sox NOT know about the right thumb injury to Mike Lowell? Well, it turns out they did and maybe were trying to pull a fast one over the Texas Rangers. Here's Mikey...

"I was in constant and open communication about my thumb situation from the moment it happened to every week after," he said."I’ve had very open and honest communication with the training and medical staff," Lowell added. "The day this thing happened it was X-rayed and I told them about the pain, which was Oct. 2. That’s why I didn’t play the other two games. We taped it up in a way that we thought would help me in the postseason. They thought it might be a strain or a bone bruise. I don’t want to lay blame on anybody because in ‘07 my other thumb got hurt and they thought it was a strain as well and it ended up being that way and everything settled down nice and easy."

So the Boston Red Sox WILL end up with Mr. Mike Lowell. I think that's great!!! I have more to say but I need more time to digest everything. I'm sure Theo will do the right thing. Ya know what? The right thing might be doing nothing! And remember...Jason Bay is still teamless.

Click on this post's title for more on the Sox and as always, BE WELL. Thanks for popping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home