Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red Sox Lose..Beckett Rolls Ankle.

A hearty hello on this early Friday morning. I was thinking of writing a post with my argument for Boston manager Terry Francona winning the AL manager of the year. He dealt with the unending parade of non-stop injuries and brought his team to or near the 90 win plateau. Who else can compare? Joe Maddon? Joe Girardi and all his talent? No and no. I'll write more on this subject soon.

Josh Beckett and the Boston Red Sox fell to the Chicago White Sox by a score of 5-2. Beckett went six but rolled his ankle trying to field a bunt spinning towards first base. It was his last start of 2010 anyways and I bet that ankle will be swollen today. I sincerely hope he has a much better 2011. All of us do.

Have a great Thursday as Boston plays out the string with one more game against the White Sox and three against the Yankees. See ya! As always, BE WELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home