Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lackey Gives It Up In Seventh...Toronto 9 Boston 3

John Lackey was clearly as upset with himself as Red Sox Nation is with him. Here he is after the Toronto Blue Jays defeated the Boston Red Sox by a score of 9-3...

“Everything in my life [expletive] right now, to be honest with you. I don’t know what the hell happened tonight. I threw the ball way better than I did the last start. I don’t know.’’

Clueless. Constant Readers, this is one of the only times that I don't know what the "expletive deleted" referred to. But his mound performance Wednesday night deserved a few expletives. He is the biggest let down of any of the Boston starters so far in 2010. So we go south after losing two straight to the Canadian team. There's a day off today, the only one of the month, and then the Red Sox travel to New York to play the Yankees, who also lost last night. I'll have all the series match ups first thing in the morning. It's nice to have Blogger back working. As always, BE WELL and click on this post's title for more on the game and the disastrous seventh frame.

7 Comments:

At 5/13/2011 8:10 PM, Blogger RedSox101 said...

Hey,
I love your blog. Also, I was wondering if you could put a link to my site, if I put a link to your. http://redsoxbaseball360.blogspot.com/ is my website. Email me atredsox360blog@gmail.com if you are interested.

 
At 5/14/2011 5:47 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you. Right now, it doesn't seem to be an active blog. If it becomes so with at least weekly posts, if not more, I'll be glad to do so.

 
At 5/21/2011 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does have weekly posts.

 
At 5/21/2011 3:58 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

OK, maybe I called up the wrong screen on the blog. Thanks for pointing that out. Have a great weekend. You too, 101.

 
At 5/22/2011 6:05 PM, Blogger hman360 said...

So do you want to swap links?

 
At 5/22/2011 6:05 PM, Blogger hman360 said...

Red Sox 101 is my other account.

 
At 5/23/2011 5:45 PM, Blogger RedSox101 said...

So do you want to swap links?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home