Sunday, September 04, 2011

Boston 12 Texas 7...CC Grand Tater

Carl Crawford's grand slam pushed the Red Sox to a 12-7 defeat of the Rangers. It also gave Bedard his first victory in a Boston uniform. Here's Carl himself...

“I don’t look at the numbers. I guess when [the media] reminds me, then I know. But other that that, I just try to take each new day as it comes. That’s my approach.’’

Here's Papi...

"That’s the guy we used to play against. He changes a game just like that. One swing, look what it did.’’

And beautiful it was, that's for sure. Today, game three comes up with J. Lackey (12-10) vs M. Harrison (10-9). You never know what your going to get with Lackey on the mound. Watch him pitch-his pitching is like a box of chocolates... you see what I mean? That's going to be it for me today. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Click on this post's title for more and as always, BE WELL.

5 Comments:

At 9/05/2011 11:50 AM, Anonymous christmas party invitations said...

I love the statement of Carl that he didn't look at the numbers. Congrats Carl.

 
At 9/06/2011 11:56 AM, Anonymous BFW said...

My son & I got to see Carl's shot live at Fenway! What a great game to go to.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At 9/07/2011 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling better! live blogging wake win (hopefully) tonight. come! come!

 
At 9/15/2011 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter! I miss you! Feel better. We need you. Look at what is happening to us while you are sick!

 
At 9/26/2011 4:48 PM, Anonymous BFW said...

Pete, it's been too long. I'm concerned about you every day I visit here & there's not a new entry. Now even the Spanish spam is getting thru.

I can only hope for your healthy happy return soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home